Costa Rica Villa Rental Dominical - Pavilion Villa
The Pavilion , Costa Rica rental homes and villas are compound consists of two separate vacation villas which are rented together. The main Pavilion features a simplistic but elegant design and houses the kitchen the main living and dining area and a separate master bedroom under one iron wood shingled roof..
Right next to it is a separate sleeping pavilion with its two symmetrical bedrooms and two bathrooms. Both rental villas are furnished with woven rattan ceilings, cream colored coralina stone floors, louvered windows and carved Batavia furniture.
Facilities & Services of rental villa:
- Private infinity edge pool lava stone pool (chemical free)
- Unbelievable sunsets from the large iron wood sun deck
- Lounge Chairs and cushions
- Stainless steel gourmet gas grill
- Black volcanic stone bar with massive hardwood table with three bar stools
- Antique carved daybed with an ancient weaver table
- 3 seater rattan bench with two arm chairs
- Wireless high speed satellite internet (512 kbit upload / 1Mbit down)
- 25 inch Flat screen TV with SKY satellite system for many international news, sports and movie channels
- DVD player with CD/MP3 sound system
- DVD library for kids and adults
3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
- Coral stone bathrooms with carved sandstone sinks and outdoor shower
- Three king size beds with orthopedic mattresses
- Two sets of Egyptian Cotton Sheets and two large, medium and small towels for each bedroom
- Split system air condition in all 3 bed rooms
Kitchen / Dining room
- Massive teak dining table for 10 persons
- Fully equipped kitchen (kitchen appliances list)
- 36 bottle built in wine cooler
- Full size stainless steel Fridge
- 36 inch gas cook top
- Industrial strength Blender
- coffee maker
Other amenities of villa rental
"... each year we rent a villa for three months during the winter season. It is always a concern, for this length of time, that the rental will not live up to expectations ... --- but not this time. Everything was better than promised ... It was truly a jungle experience, private and secluded, high on top of a mountain, with a gorgeous pool, stunning views of the ocean and marvelous sunsets, but still very accessible to shopping and activities such as horseback riding ..." (Homeaway Review)
Pavilion more photos ...
Please click on the photos for expanded views and slideshow.